Readington Township is located in the easternmost portion of Hunterdon County.
Created by Royal Charter of King George II. "Reading" Township was formed on July 15, 1730. It was the first new township created after Hunterdon became a county. The township was incorporated as Readingtown Township, one of New Jersey's initial group of 104 townships, on February 21, 1798. The township was named for John Reading, the first native-born governor of the British Province.
Covering more than 48 square miles, it is the largest township in the county, covering almost 11% of the county's area.
Readington Township Properties
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.